100 Pages of Blank Guitar Manuscript Paper Sheet Music with Staff, Tab Lines and Chord Boxes designed for writing great guitar music. Perfect for songwriters and musicians of all kinds. The guitar staff and tablature pages have been set up with only 3 sets of Staff and TAB lines per page and they have been spread apart nicely to make them easier to write your music on. Includes a chord boxes for each measure.
Our blank guitar manuscript pages book also includes a Basic Music Notation Guide for Guitars, showing notes, basic staff and TAB layout and a fret board with notes for the first 12 frets. Also includes descriptions of what is a chord, highlighting six different ways to show chords and how to read a Guitar Chord Box. Includes Notes That Make Up a Major Chord, Chords for the Major Keys, Scale and Arpeggios layouts and Chord Spellings for the Major Triad through the Sus 2 chords.
At the back of the book are the Acoustic Music TV Essential Chord Charts for Guitar with our most popular fingering chord charts.
• The Seven Basic Guitar Chords, Major, Minor and 7th
• The Seven Guitar Keys with I, IV, V and V7 Chords in First Position
• Guitar Barre Chords for 5th and 6th strings
• Major Movable Soloing Scale for Folk or Country Music for Any Key
• Minor Pentatonic Movable Soloing Scale for Blues, Rock or Latin Music
• Movable Arpeggio Scale for Any Guitar Key
All around plenty of great blank manuscript music paper and resources to help when you are composing your music.