Welcome to the Evolvepreneur Podcast Channel. My very special guest today is Tracey Bissett.
As President and Chief Financial Fitness Trainer of Bissett Financial Fitness Inc., Tracey educates and empowers entrepreneurs to take control of and live their financial lives with confidence. As a former executive at TD Bank, one of Canada's Big 5 Banks, Tracey has worked with and in support of thousands of entrepreneurs to secure the financing they needed to grow their businesses. This hands on experience coupled with her formal financial education, Masters of Business Administration and Chartered Financial Analyst designation, position Tracey uniquely to coach entrepreneurs about all things money.
Tracey leads speaking engagements and is the Executive Producer and host of the Young Money podcast all focused on increasing financial fitness. Recently named a finalist for The IFSE Institute Award for Financial Literacy Champion through the Wealth Professional Awards 2020 and a Worldwide Finance Awards 2020 winner.
Some key topics discussed in this episode include:
- How To Be Certain of What You Can and Can’t Afford in Your Business in 5 Minutes or Less - Every Time
- Cash Flow Planning For Entrepreneurs Who Want To Stay Afloat In the Good Times -- And The Bad
- How To Actually Get Paid From Your Business
- How to Increase Your Financial Knowledge so You can Get the Financing You Need
- Understanding Your Financial Statements
To find out more, check out Tracey's Evolvepreneur Profile here.
SPECIAL LISTENER OFFER:
Tracey is offering a complimentary gift - a free money meeting agenda to help entrepreneurs get started right away. It is downloadable at cashcoach.biz.
Tracey's website is: www.bissettfinancialfitness.com
Help Spread the Word!
Please like, comment and share below: