Books to Bucks: The Top 20 Ways to Make Money from Your Book (Even If You Haven't Written It Yet)
by Everett O'Keefe
Though the world doesn’t know it yet, it has never been easier to publish a book. The development of e-books and print-on-demand technology allow us all to get our message in print.
But how do you make money with your book?
Everett O’Keefe and Jenn Foster, both multi-international bestselling authors, share their best strategies for profiting with a book. Inside these pages, you will learn how to do all this with your book:
- Leverage your book for “expert status” in the eyes of your prospects and peers
- Sell your books online and off
- Maximize trade-show results
- Develop business leads
- Get past “gatekeepers” to meet key decision makers
- Gain media attention and recognition
- Pre-launch your book to develop “buzz” around you and your book
- Increase your fees and profit margins
- …and much much more!
Inside you will learn more than twenty strategies to make money with your book. Some of them involve book sales while others involve leveraging you book for greater profit. All are actionable and can be put into motion today!