Dark Cockpit: How to Communicate, Lead, and Be in Control at All Times Like an Airline Captain
by Visit Amazon's Emil Dobrovolschi Page,search results,Emil Dobrovolschi,Visit Amazon's Octavian Pantiș Page,search results,Octavian Pantiș
"This is your captain speaking."
Become a better pilot for your projects, for your people, and even in life outside work by using valuable principles from aviation. You might be flying through turbulent times today - uncertainty, a lot of change, higher expectations from you - but all these can be handled well and Dark Cockpit will show you how.
“Dark Cockpit” is an aviation concept. It is the term we use for the situation when, except for the ambient and instrument lighting, no other light is on - no CAUTION lights (amber), no WARNING lights (red) and so on. Dark Cockpit means everything is fine and working as planned.
In this book, a very experienced airline captain and a senior business consultant will show you how to:
- Bring clarity, boost morale, and achieve results through your communication
- Quickly win the trust of the people you work with – and keep it
- Assess your own readiness as a leader
- Always have a plan and be prepared for whatever can go wrong
- Meet the four requirements of a true professional
- Develop responsibility, competence, and leadership in those around you
- Be resilient, handle any turbulence, and help others do the same
Use the stories, principles, and advice from this book to "Dark Cockpit" your way through life, be it at work or at home.