inShape inLove inSpired!: The 3 Step Wellness Blueprint for Using Peak Health as The Foundation for Abundant Life
by Scott Capelin
Calling all business owners, corporate employees, parents, and anybody who wants to improve their health and fitness and start living a life of increased joy, passion, fun, freedom, inspiration and abundance. inShape, inLove, inSpired! is the book you’ve been waiting for.
This brand new book by the accomplished business owner, and health and lifestyle expert, Scott Capelin, reveals the tips and tools to guide you to pursue and achieve your best life of passion, well-being, health, fitness and purpose. Learn how to identify what is important to you and how to excel at it. Fill your mind with positivity and cultivate the right attitude to promote lasting change.
Developed in an easy-to-read format with a conversational, informal style, each lesson and technique is simple to grasp and will immediately have you on the path to improved health, increased fitness, and your best life.
Here’s just a sample of the secrets you’ll be able to unlock within the pages of this insightful new book:
- The most efficient way to get into peak shape – and stay there.
- How to identify your most important core values as a human being.
- How to set goals and live in line with your personal values.
- The key elements to a powerful mindset.
- How to ensure the relationships around you contribute to, rather than inhibit, your success, happiness, and fulfilment.
- How to document and determine exactly how you want to live your life.
- How to live your dream life by planning passionate days.
- Why things that are easy to do often aren’t so easy (and how to overcome this).
- Why it is essential to spend time on the things that are important but not urgent.
- … and much, MUCH more!
As a special bonus, Scott also provides thought-provoking answers to questions like:
- Why is worrying like praying in reverse?
- Why do I eat pizza and chocolate when I want to lose weight?
- Why is 50% of the population overweight or obese?
- Why is change scary?
- Why would someone stay in a job or relationship that isn't making them happy?
- Why is the news designed to make us feel dumb and scared?
- Why do I miss exercise sessions when my health and fitness is important to me?
- Why do schools teach us how to play tunnel ball and the recorder, but not how to budget or make your marriage work?
Never before have you had the same opportunity to tap into the knowledge and experience of a proven health, passion and relationship expert, who then takes you by the hand and guides you to REALLY understand how peak health and a positive, resilient mindset are the foundations of a life of abundance, passion and joy – a life where you pursue the things that are important to you and achieve lasting change.
Scott Capelin has ‘been there and done that’. Everything he talks about, every tip, every skill and every technique is taken from his vast experience as a business owner, mentor and entrepreneur who has ridden the waves of both success and despair; a qualified health coach, nutritionist, Pilates instructor, wellness coach and life-purpose coach who has devoted over 30,000 hours to changing the lives of thousands of clients; and a husband and father of three who has experienced the pain of drifting apart from his wife and the joy of rebuilding and strengthening their bonds.
Scott has 'made every mistake a person can make' but emerged out the other side happier, more fulfilled, and fiercely driven to help others maximise happiness, health, fitness and fulfilment in their own lives.