Prove Them Wrong: Defying All Odds, How a Triplet Survived a Chicago Gang and Graduated From the U.S. Naval Academy
by Dre Evans
★★★#1 WALL STREET JOURNAL & INTERNATIONAL BEST SELLER ★★★
YOU NEED TO STOP.
This is a book for people who want to take action.
At twelve years old, Dre Evans felt proud to participate in his first drive-by shooting.
Everyone craves belonging and purpose in life. How far would you go to satisfy that need? Dre started by joining a Chicago street gang. But one terrifying day, as bullets flew past his head, he wondered if that desire was worth dying for.
What happened next shocked the entire city.
In this unfiltered, addictive, page-turning memoir, Dre shares his gripping story, challenges the stigma surrounding the word “gang,” and offers a fresh perspective on how to take your potential to the next level. If you feel drained or desire to increase your income and impact in life, Prove Them Wrong shows you how to make any situation work--for you.
What if you had the power to:
- Fight through lack of motivation and fear
- Rewire your mind and gain self-discipline
- Understand your traumas and heal from them
- Get clarity on who you are as a person and your purpose
- Reprogram how you respond to adversity
- Run through life on your own terms
- Rise above the odds placed on you by society, work, family, and friends
- Use pain as fuel to accomplish your dreams
This book punches you in the face with that power.
Prove yourself wrong. Prove your circumstances wrong. Prove your limitations wrong. Prove everyone wrong.
DO IT NOW.