Welcome to the Evolvepreneur Podcast Channel. My very special guest today is Tamar Hela.
Tamar Hela is an entrepreneur based in Shanghai and the COO of the digital agency Genius Encel.
She helps Fortune 500 companies in Asia generate leads through LinkedIn.
As the Co-President of LinkedIn Local Asia, Tamar has created a network of communities made up of Linkedin lovers, embracing the original idea of LinkedIn Local: getting to know “the person behind the profile.”
Tamar founded the LinkedIn Local Shanghai community, which has more than 3000 members, making it one of the most professional and active networks in China.
Some key topics covered in this episode include:
- Tamara shares how LinkedIn is the most powerful platform for entrepreneurs to expand their business, as well as some specific tools to take advantage of the algorithm.
- Why is LinkedIn still a powerful tool for entrepreneurs and business owners today?
- Is there a right way or a wrong way to "do" lead generation?
- Why is storytelling still important and relevant to business and marketing today?
- What is it like to be an entrepreneur in a foreign country?
To find out more, check out Tamara's Evolvepreneur Profile here.
Tamar Hela's website is: https://geniusencel.agency
Help Spread the Word!
Please like, comment and share below: