Last seen: 4 days ago
- First Name
- Last Name
- Business Name
- Feeling Fantastic Over 40 - Midlife Coaching for Women
Gina Mitchell is a #1 Best Selling Author and the founder of Positive Life Shift. She has successfully helped people from Australia and around the world with their relationships and their lives in general since 2012. Gina uses simple and effective strategies to help people overcome issues in their lives, particularly in their relationships.
Gina has always had a passion for helping people and that is why she undertook the NLP training and life coaching courses. She also completed an Honours degree in Biochemistry and teaching diploma in the 1980s.
Gina brings to the table the logic of her science experience along with her real-life skills in science teaching, backed up with her NLP qualifications. This is a unique combination of skills for a relationship facilitator.
Some of Gina's major accomplishments with her clients include:
- Facilitated several marriage separations, saving the couples involved thousands of dollars in legal fees.
- Helped to reignite the passion and improve the communication for couples in relationships.
- Coached a client to change her life completely by starting her own business and quitting her corporate job.
- Helped a client to find passion in many areas of his life after a divorce.
She lives in Sydney, Australia with her husband and 2 cats and loves to keep fit by swimming, yoga, and cycling.
|Author Showcase - Gina Mitchell #1 Best Selling Author of "Ignite the Spark"||26 Sep 2020|
|Best Seller Results: Gina Mitchell "Ignite the Spark"||24 Mar 2019|