Welcome to the Evolvepreneur Podcast Channel! My very special guest today is Brad Hart.
With 20 years as an entrepreneur and 16 years managing wealth under his belt, Brad is committed to helping entrepreneurs and investors reach their full potential, so they can focus on solving the grand challenges of our time. With extensive experience in real estate, investments, trading, marketing, sales and peak performance strategy, he’s built and helped build several companies, growing revenues and profits into the millions of dollars. His hedge fund, Hartwood Capital, returned 106% in profit in a single year. From co-leading a mastermind of 52 people in China and Hong Kong to holding mastermind groups in Bali, Italy, Greece and all over the US, Brad has been a part of 28 masterminds and started 10 himself, including a local weekly mastermind group with 450 members.
Brad is a founding member of the Knowledge Business Blueprint (KBB) speaking/training team led by Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi, a community and self-education movement which has helped tens of thousands of people to launch their own masterminds. Build A Mastermind (or BAM for short) is his latest initiative, helping entrepreneurs to add $100k+ to their businesses in profit per year with only 5-10 hours a month ongoing time commitment.
Some key topics included:
- What is a mastermind, and how would it benefit me?
- What does it take to add a mastermind to a business?
- You have built multiple 7 figure businesses, how have you managed to do it?
To find out more check out his Evolvepreneur profile here.
SPECIAL LISTENER OFFER:
- Leverage Your Knowledge & Build A Mastermind With My "8 Minute Mastermind" Book + 3 FREE Resources http://8minutemastermind.com
- Grab a copy of Brad's Book The 8-Minute Mastermind: How to Travel Anywhere for Free, Solve any Problem, and Add $100k+ to Your Business in 5-10 Hours a Month HERE
Help Spread the Word!
Please like, comment and share below: